We understand that SMEs often have very different requirements to bigger corporates when it comes to delivering environmental performance. It’s becoming increasingly common for businesses to provide evidence of how they manage environmental impact in order to become a preferred supplier or as a part of a project / client bid. If you’re struggling to capture your environmental initiatives and procedures and provide the necessary documentation, then you’re certainly not alone. That’s why we’ve developed a suite of tools designed specifically for SMEs.
- Sustainability health check: Starting from scratch, we will assess your current position & help you to focus on key areas for improvement. Click here to learn more.
- Development of environmental policies & procedures: Make sustainability part of your DNA by embedding it within your day to day activities.
- Setting & tracking key environmental targets: Save money and improve resource efficiency by setting targets in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to reduce your biggest impacts like energy, waste, water and travel.
- Support in obtaining and improving environmental certifications: Independent certifications like BCorporation or Green Mark are a great way to show that an independent party has verified your green credentials.
- Carbon offsets & neutrality: while you work to reduce your overall carbon emissions, offset specific emissions like travel, aim for carbon neutrality, or go even further and become climate positive.
All of the above will help you evidence your commitment to environmental improvement to clients & other stakeholders without the need to employ a full time sustainability manager.
If you don’t know where to start but are interested in improving your environmental performance, get in touch for a free 30 minute consultation or download our free guide for SMEs.
Learn more about our Sustainability Health Checks.
Or book now for a free consultation to discuss your requirements.